- ASA members are automatically added to the open discussion group, Long Lives, Healthy Workplaces.
- Being part of the ASA Forum discussion groups means that you will automatically be subscribed to receive email notifications from that group. Users can manage their subscription settings using the forum subscriptions tab. Check the forum guidelines.
- ASA committee members can also be added to the closed committee discussion groups.
- If you wish to be removed from a discussion group, please fill in the form below to let us know.
Log onto the Forum webpage
ASA Forum discussion groups
Open discussion groups
- Long Lives, Healthy Workplaces open discussion group
Committee closed discussion groups
- TMG closed discussion group
- EAC closed discussion group
- PIAC closed discussion group
- RVG review closed discussion group
- MBS review closed discussion group
- ODEC closed discussion group
- Communications committee closed discussion group
Not an ASA member?
If you are not a current ASA member, please fill in the form below and we’ll set you up with a username to access the forum.