ASA strives to create a professional, positive work environment for its employees. We encourage continuous professional development and allocate an individual training budget.
You will enjoy flexible working arrangements, career support and access to training programs. Plus, you will enjoy the ASA President’s leave during the Christmas break.
Reporting to the Policy Manager the primary duties of the position include the provision of administrative and high-quality secretariat support to the ASA Policy Manager and assist the Policy Committees.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the provision of high level secretarial and administrative support for the Policy Manager and the ASA Committees.
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of member based surveys.
• Update and maintain the Policy Team Contact List.
• Assist the Policy Manager to maintain the Policy Committee pages on the ASA website.
• Assist with the preparation of reports, presentations and other correspondence.
• Coordinating the review and preparation of Committee specific publications and ASA specific materials.
• Assist in the day to day handling of member queries.
• Other duties as required by the Policy Manager from time to time.
The successful candidate will exhibit
• Minimum 5 years experience in a senior administration role.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications an advantage.
• Experience in Committee management or similar.
• Strong knowledge across Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Preferred experience with WordPress.
• Experience with survey platforms such as survey monkey.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Australia.
No agencies please.
Initial enquiries should be directed to Ms Jacintha Victor John on (02) 8556 9707. Applications submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Friday 19 July 2019 5pm and must be accompanied with a covering letter addressing how the candidate’s knowledge and experience meets the position requirements.