ASA strives to create a professional, positive work environment for its employees. We encourage continuous professional development and allocate an individual training budget.
You will enjoy flexible working arrangements, career support, and access to training programs. Plus, you will enjoy the ASA President’s leave during the Christmas break.
Working in a hybrid environment, the Administration Officer will support the CEO and Executive Assistant in a variety of duties. The role includes supporting ASA’s State Committees and will, from time to time include attending State Committee meetings (online) for minute-taking purposes.
Providing administrative support to the CEO and Executive assistant
• Answering all incoming calls
• Manage all incoming and outgoing mail and where indicated, emails to the ASA.
• Manage agendas and meeting papers for designated groups
• Providing administrative support through maintaining adequate supplies of stationery and general office needs
• Reconciliation of monthly travel, Cabcharge, credit cards and expense claims of ASA members
• Ensuring that our Committees are well supported
• Flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work environment
• Values-based culture and team-orientated working environment
• A focus on professional development and mentorship opportunities
• Modern Sydney head office close to public transport, cafes and restaurants
• Access to Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
• Learn more about the health sector from our passionate ASA volunteers
To be successful in this role you will be able to show a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role along with the following specific experience:
• Intermediate of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Well developed admin, organisational and time management skills
• Strong attention to details
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Excellent written and verbally communication skills
• Working with and supporting Committees
• The capacity to work well in a small team environment
• Must be eligible to work in Australia.