ASA strives to create a professional, positive work environment for its employees. We encourage continuous professional development and allocate an individual training budget.
You will enjoy flexible working arrangements, career support and access to training programs. Plus, you will enjoy the ASA President’s leave during the Christmas break.
Please contact us for any questions.
Website Content & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
The Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA) is seeking a Website Content & Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join its small team in North Sydney.
This stand alone position will take ownership in developing the ASA website and its content as well as coordinating the digital marketing channels
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the design and content of the ASA websites
- Coordinating the ASA’s digital marketing channels including email newsletters
- Coordination of the ASA’s social media ieTwitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Develop and manage the ASA SEO/SEM strategy
- Oversight of the ACE website and eNewsletter
- Monthly reporting and recommendations on all digital campaigns across the channels.
- Providing secretarial support to the Communications Committee
- Providing advice and guidance on digital trends and best practice.
To ensure your success in this position you will require:
- Demonstrated experience in website design and content management
- Experience in WordPress, email marketing and Adobe design products
- Experience managing a variety of digital marketing channels.
- SEO and Google Analytics data analysis across all channel metrics.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends and social media, and how to leverage these channels effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, positive and well organised.
- Knowledge of HTML and PHP advantagious
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
If you have the skills and attributes listed above, please apply with an updated cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
For any queries please contact Sue Donovan 02 85569707
No agencies please