Renewing your ASA membership has never been easier!
To view the latest membership rates please click here. We offer a number of different ways to renew membership:
1. From the ASA home page sign in (located at the top right-hand corner) with your login details.
2. From the Membership drop down menu select Billing information.
3. Click on the ‘Renew now‘ button, this will redirect you to the ‘Cart’ home page.
4. Select your payment method from the drop-down menu options.
5. Fill out your payment details.
6. Click the Submit order to complete the transaction.
Payment via BPAY is now available!
1. Sign in to the ASA website and view My Account located at top right corner
2. Go to My Payments tab
3. View Renewal Invoice
4. Click on the PDF icon at the top to download invoice as PDF
5. You will find the required BPAY details: ASA Biller Code: 275958, Customer Reference No and Amount
Please complete and submit the online Direct Debit Authorisation form: Credit Card Details or Bank Account Details.
Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement.
Call the Membership Services Team on 1800 806 654 – please make sure to have your member ID number handy.
Complete your Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Diners card details on the remittance slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete your Visa, MasterCard, Amex or Diners card details on the remittance slip and fax it to 02 8556 9750.
Membership Services Team
Australian Society of Anaesthetists
PO Box 6278
North Sydney, NSW 2059
A tax receipt will be issued to you within seven working days of receipt of payment.
If you have any questions please contact the Membership Services Team on 1800 806 654 or email: email@example.com.