Friday 15 December 2023
VENUE: The Westin Perth,
480 Hay Street, Perth
The Part 3 Course is convened by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and run by Anaesthetists.
Courses are designed for trainees who have completed their Part 2 exam and offers non-clinical advice and guidance in commencing their anaesthetic career.
The program focuses on:
- Transitioning to become a new fellow – shared experiences and tips on your career including: VMO vs staff, full-time vs part-time, city vs regional, structuring your practice, and employment: how to find and keep it
- Private practice including the role of a Practice Manager
- MBS/RVG & billings
- Current professional issues
- Financial planning including tax and accounting tips for running a small business
- Keeping up with CPD & ASA Ed.
- What the ASA can do for you: ‘Support, Represent and Educate’
Complimentary for members
$50 for non-members
For more information contact the ASA Education and Events Department – email@example.com