The Part 3 is convened by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and run by Anaesthetists.
Courses are designed for trainees that have completed their Part 2 exam and offer non-clinical advice and guidance into commencing their anaesthetic career.
The program focuses on:
- Transition from registrar to practicing anaesthetist
- Private practice set up
- Private vs public
- Medicare and medical billing
- Financial planning including tax and accounting tips for running a small business
- Business management including the role of practice manager
- Medical-legal and risk management
- What the ASA can do for you: “Support, represent and Educate“
- Advice and tips on your career including: VMO vs staff, full-time vs Part-time, city vs regional, structuring your practice and employment: how to find and keep it
- ASA Trainee Members – Complimentary
- ASA Members – Complimentary
- Non ASA Members – $100.00
Program: Click here to view or download
The fee for non members will be reimbursed upon signing up to join the ASA as a member.
Not an ASA Member and need to register? click on create a new account and enter your details.