The Part 3 Courses are a one-day program designed to assist in preparing trainees to become consultant anaesthetists.
Most applicable to fourth or fifth year trainees, the course helps transition from trainee to independent practitioner by covering topics such as:
– Setting up private practice and billing
– Welfare for consultant anaesthetists
– Medical indemnity and risk management
– Business management, financial planning and accounting
– The roles of ASA and ANZCA
Date: Saturday 8 December, 2018
Venue: The University Club of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, Perth 6009
ASA Trainee Members – Complimentary
ASA Members – Complimentary
Non-ASA Members – $100.00
*The fee for non-members will be reimbursed once signed up as an ASA member.
Not an ASA member and need to register? click on ‘create a new account’ and enter in your details.
Please note registrants email address upon attending the Part 3 Course will be provided to sponsors, please email email@example.com to opt out.