The Part 3 Course is convened by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and run by Anaesthetists.
Courses are designed for trainees who have completed their Part 2 exam and offers non-clinical advice and guidance in commencing their anaesthetic career.
The program focuses on:
• Transition from registrar to practicing anaesthetist
• Private practice set up
• Private vs public
• Medicare and medical billing
• Financial planning including tax and accounting tips for running a small business
• Business management including the role of practice manager
• Medical-legal and risk management
• What the ASA can do for you: ‘Support, Represent and Educate’
• Advice and tips on your career including: VMO vs staff, full-time vs part-time, city vs regional, structuring your practice and employment: how to find and keep it
$25 for members and for non-members
For more information contact:
Rhian Foster • Email: email@example.com