ANZCA QLD Regional Office, West End Corporate Park, River Tower, 20 Pidgeon Close, West End
The Part 3 Course is convened by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and run by Anaesthetists.
Courses are designed for trainees who have completed their Part 2 exam and offers non-clinical advice and guidance in commencing their anaesthetic career.
The program focuses on:
• Transition from registrar to practicing anaesthetist
• Private practice set up
• Private vs public
• Medicare and medical billing
• Financial planning including tax and accounting tips for running a small business
• Career opportunities in retrieval, military and locum work
• Medical-legal and risk management
• What the ASA can do for you: ‘Support, Represent and Educate’
• Advice and tips on your career including: VMO vs staff, full-time vs part-time, city vs regional, structuring your practice and employment: how to find and keep it
Free for members and $50 for non-members
For more information contact:
Rhian Foster • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proudly sponsored by
Join us after the Part 3 course for drinks at the Easy Times Brewing company, for more information and to register click here.Register Now!