Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
Waitemata DHB, Auckland
Closing date: 1 May 2018
About the Roles
Waitemata District Health Board (WDHB) provides healthcare to the northern and western regions of Auckland, and is the largest DHB in New Zealand by population. Our primary site is North Shore Hospital, Takapuna, Auckland. We provide anaesthesia services for a broad range of surgical specialties including colorectal, breast, liver resections, complex endocrine, bariatric, adult and paediatric ENT, urology, obstetrics & gynaecology, and orthopaedic procedures.
We are seeking suitable candidates for our Anaesthesia Fellow posts for 12 months from 10 December 2018 to 8 December 2019.
We offer the following fellowships:
- Regional Anaesthesia (6-12 months)
- Upper GI Anaesthesia (6-12 months)
- Pain Medicine (6-12 months)
- Obstetric Anaesthesia (6-12 months)
- Perioperative Medicine (12 months)
- Medical Education in Anaesthesia (12 months)
- General with possible subspecialty interest (6-12 months)
For further information and details on how to apply click HERE